What Is Pay Per Click (PPC) ?
PAY PER CLICK is an keyword-centric online advertising recipe that is basically used to price online advertisements where the advertiser or web publisher places bids on keywords they think their target audience would type in the search column while looking for their desired products. Once the keywords match with the words typed by the user, the PAY PER CLICK sponsored advertisement would display and are only charged to advertiser if the visitor clicks on it.
In today's digital era, Google AdWords is the most popular PAY PER CLICK advertising system in the whole world.
PAY PER CLICK advertising is a great way to drive traffic to your website but if not developed properly from researching to selecting the right keywords, you may end up wasting a huge amount of financial and human resources. So while making a pay per click campaign, make sure that below mentioned features are been looked after very carefully.
- CONVERSION, NOT CLICKS - The main purpose, which PAY PER CLICK campaign should serve is to generate more conversions, not clicks. Whenever a visitor takes a desired action while navigating through your website then only your PAY PER CLICK advertising would be entitled successful.
- FIND NICHE KEYWORDS - Rather keeping common terms as your keywords like dresses, try to make them more narrow and specific like date night dresses. This technique will cost you less plus searchers looking for these terms will be more likely to buy the product thus lead to more revenue.
- ACCURATE CONTENT – Make sure that your PAY PER CLICK advertising showcases the accurate content with no repeated keywords and grammatical errors.
A successful PAY PER CLICK campaign development demands for detailed attention and a structured process to follow.
- Be clear about your business goals and know your target audience. Whether it is aimed at maximum sales or maximum profits.
- This is the most crucial step, as herein you need to select accurate and relevant combination of keywords, which would reflect into the search engine when one will look for his/her desired product. Try to be narrow and specific with the keywords.
- Next step is to fix a search engine to advertise with. Google AdWords and Yahoo Bing Ads are the most popular trends in PAY PER CLICK advertising one can opt for.
- Allocate your budget to different keywords and campaigns.
- Finally, craft your advertisement and link it with a specific and relevant landing page that should have clear description about the product you are offering. Make sure that your landing page effectively communicates with the visitors and easy to load. Try to add special offers and promotions to your advertisement, which would encourage the visitors to click on it.
Business across all industries can gain countless benefits from a single PAY PER CLICK advertising.
- GLOBAL REACH - You can connect with your potential customers globally by providing them with an offer relevant to their search query. Using a PAY PER CLICK campaign allows for brand exposure to millions of internet-users around the world.
- LOW COST - Because in PAY PER CLICK advertising, you will be charged only if a user clicks on your ad and you yourself can allocate funds to every campaign and click.
- INSTANT RESULTS - PAY PER CLICK advertising is the fastest online marketing tool to get instant results and reach to your target audience in the quickest possible way.
- FLEXIBLE - PAY PER CLICK campaign can be started within 24 hours only and it allows you to adjust your message in mid-campaign tailored to the needs of target audience.
"It's much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than by doubling your traffic." Jeff Eisenberg