The Internet era has dawned in every sector. Life has become a matter of few clicks and taps. Technology has taken lifestyle to a completely new world which is synonym with comfort. Things which use to be difficult and time consuming has simplified in varying degrees. Every field of business requires to promotional activities. Having a website has become a pre requisite to promote goods and services of any organization. Thus the web designing sector has also achieved new dimensions as the requirement has gone considerably high. Websites are primarily of two types :
A dynamic website is one which is designed and controlled by using server side applications. Every page is designed precisely using several parameters. The pages have a defined code PHP or ASP. The web pages can be scripted by the team of web designers instead of the server settings. In simple word, both the setting are possible :
This is the USP of a dynamic web site. The server side scripts are designed using the following languages :
Both server side and client side scripts are also designed hand in hand and the website thus produced are also easily uploaded in the Internet. A client side script contains HTML coding. Dynamic websites are becoming the need of the client in the recent years. Certain features of this format attributes for its popularity :
- Dynamic websites are as the name suggest very dynamic in appearance. They appear very appealing to the eyes. The construction is expensive as lot of expertise goes in the making of such a website.
- These websites are subject to constant change in terms of information which requires to be updated timely. The website can be easily fed with the latest information and data which the client has to update in the website.
- It is never repetitive which makes it interesting and wannabe.
- These websites are search optimized and hence the chances of getting featured in the high ranking pages of the search engine pads is much higher. This particular feature is a trend in the recent years. Every website wants to get features in the high ranking pages of the search channels.
- These are user friendly as the information contained in these websites are relevant and trendy.
A dynamic website has certain advantages over the static ones and the web industry is aware of the requirements of clients. A web designer’s job is becoming quite challenging over the years due to the growth of technology. As every business whether small or big, looks for a website, the web designer has to be always ready with innovative techniques of designing.
Listed below in a nutshell are few advantages of dynamic websites :
- These websites are very functional in approach. Each and every page is designed with precision and accuracy which can attract traffic.
- These websites are full of information required by the user which makes it user friendly.
- Though complexities goes into the making, yet outwardly they appear to be easy in navigation and user friendly too. As the sites informative, the indulgence of viewership is also high.
- An excellent tool which has received much acclaim both by web designers and clients. Web designers also use various innovative techniques to provide a WOW element to the site.
- The feature of collaboration between the staff and the users of the website is also unique.
- New and engaging content, pictures and videos keep the users hooked to the site and thus attracts more traffic.
Apart from all the advantages. The point which cannot be denied is the costing side attached to the creation of such websites. These account to be expensive in designing and programming.
A dynamic website is the most widely used website in industries today. Example of dynamic websites are :
- E commerce sites which require regular change in content.
- News portals which are always fed with latest happening across the globe.
- Business websites go for periodic data feeds.
- Content optimized sites are also a perfect example of dynamic website.
Dynamic web designing involves implementation of ideas at every level. The web pages are elaborate and sometimes the quantity is very high. There are websites which are as long a thousand pages. It requires precision to handle a site with such dimensions. Moreover technology and software also plays a major role in the designing arena.
Today we live in an era which is completely dominated by gadgets and humans have almost become a slave of technology. But the challenge lies to convert this into energy which can produce effective results towards a positive direction. The difference lies in thinking. Whether to see a glass as half filled or half empty. Emptiness denotes shallowness and inability to change. The thought that the glass is half full denotes positivity which can bring about a Change. There lies the difference. It is all in the mind. Such is the power of human thinking. So be the change and accept technology for the betterment and a futuristic world.