Go To Market Strategy And Demand Generation
Before the marketing stage, all the processes absorbed in the manufacturing of the product are only one way with no involvement of customers. The real interaction between your brand and audience takes place when you shout our your business to the outside world. One of the most effective paths you can follow to link your brand to your audience is “GO-TO-MARKET STRATEGY” (GTM). It is basically a blueprint of your action plan that specifies how a company will deliver value to customers and gain an edge over competitors. It helps your business:
- Minimize costs involved in failed product launches due to improper planning
- Gives a clear plan to follow
- Manage technological challenges
- Maximize your market share by encroaching on your competitors
- Identify the unique value you are offering to people.
- To whom you want to sell your product?
- Which segments of market you want to target?
- How will your market your offering?
- How you are going to position your brand in customer’s mind?
- Aware of problem they face in their day to day life but never recognized it’s urgency to solve
- Acquaints them with your brand as a potential solution and illustrates the value of choosing your solution against the competitors.
- First fixing your target audience. Unless you are not ready with the list of your prospects, you won’t be able to hit the bull’s eye.
- Then, through inbound marketing, attention of your prospective customers will be grabbed with the help of content-driven platforms where the needs of your customers will be taken care off.
- Then the task of outbound marketing begins by passing these highly qualified nurtured leads onto the sales team to cement a loyal relationship with them.